Cheat’s Cranberry Sauce
source: Donna Hay
¼ cup (2floz) malt vinegar
¼ cup (2floz) port
2 cups caster (superfine) sugar
500g (1lb) frozen cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
2. Place the cranberries in a baking dish, add the sugar, vinegar and port and toss well to combine.
3. Cook for 30 minutes or until the cranberries are soft and the sauce is thickened.
4. Spoon into hot sterilised jars and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
5. Serve warm or cold with roast turkey or pork.
Makes 3 cups (24floz).